In the interest of saving time, here is some trivia about Noisome Beasts.
- The book is a metaphor for the book. As I wrote it, I was pretty sure that no one would ever read it, and that it would be the only book I'd ever write. And at the same time, I hoped that in the distant future, robots would worship it.
- I am Todd. Rebecca is definitely Edgar.
- I used to really like Wilson Phillips and Phil Collins. When I think back on it, I wonder what was wrong with my parents. Why did they let me do that?
- I am the worst on road trips, because, like Todd, I have to go to the bathroom frequently. The More You Know! The truck stop is a real place where I made Rebecca stop. I still regret it to this very day.
- You have to go to the Dairy Queen on road trips. You just do.
- Reverend Wayne Crumlick's sermon is a real thing that I had to sit through when I was dating Rebecca. Except the real life sermon went on and on and on, forever and ever.
- I wish I knew where that neon model Frankenstein's Monster was, because it was GREAT, even though it was lumpy with model cement.