Saturday, February 28, 2009

Go suck an egg

Just for reference: AT&T has the second-worst customer service I've ever seen (the crown for shitty service still goes to Time Warner.)

Once again, I've been yanked back to their bizarre world where my accounts do not exist, yet I'm being billed for services that were canceled two months ago. Half an hour later, transferred to my third customer service tech, I hung up after finding that their computers are mysteriously down again and even if they wanted to, they couldn't look up my information.

Tried to login to their website to look at my really true secret hidden final bill with a $120 worth of credit, and here's what I get:



Fuck you, AT&T.

2 comments:

  1. OMG this had me laughing my ass off!

    Great post!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. In retrospect, it was amazing - but when I got that absolutely ludicrous, broken "We're Sorry" screen, I wanted to slam my my head against the wall!

    ReplyDelete